My Last Blog
It is with a heavy heart that I write this … my last blog.
I am being threatened with a copyright lawsuit by Diane Riley, LPM Resource Manager at LivingProof.org. LivingProof is the for-profit faith-based manufacture that sells Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer products. Apparently, my posting Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer bible studies on this site is a copyright violation because I’m using the questions from the lesson and posting notes from the author’s lecture.
- It does not matter to LivingProof.org that I put the author’s name up to give proper credit.
- It does not matter to LivingProof.org that these are my answers/notes because the information is based off of their specific questions and inclusive of their copyright.
- It does not matter to LivingProof.org that these postings are my Christian testimony.
- It does not matter to LivingProof.org that these blogs are for sharing and the edification and encouragement of the Body of Christ.
- It does not matter to LivingProof.org that these blogs are for God’s Glory
What matters to them is their rights and any threat to their profits.
This entire blog site shall be deleted soon thanks to the critical spirit of Diane Riley and LivingProof.org. So much for being called to live in unity and being at peace with one another.
I will not be creating or maintaining another blog site as I won’t be witnessing or testifying to anyone anymore. This condemning attack from a supposed Christian organization is rather unexpected and damaging to my faith.
I wish you all the best,